Monday, May 18, 2009

Spoiled....Rotten


Aren't I the nicest wife EVER? I think that this is dirt bike #5 or 6 that has been welcomed into our little family. HOPEFULLY, it will stay in our family for quite some time, with no engine replacements or other such costly repairs.....


This is me, trying to stay occupied. I look like a giant on it.... I think we ended up going to 4 different dealers. Ranging anywhere from Park City to the Salt Lake Valley. Robby originally thought that he wanted a o8' Honda CRF 450, but after negotiating prices with the cheapest dealer, for that bike, it just wasn't going to work out. Honda's are great bikes and if it would have been the right price, he probably would have gotten one, however; the dealer WAS NOT willing to negotiate price with us. So we said, See ya Sucka, and took our money elsewhere. He ended up getting an 09' Yamaha YZ 450 four stroke, a whole year younger than the Honda, and about $1500 dollars cheaper, plus he got the show room bike which is all prettied up, and free straps. Yeah...take that stupid Park City Honda dealer.

Now....even though I spoil Robby like crazy, I make sure that I get spoiled too. Rob knows that 'New Toy=Get Wifey something too". I have trained him well. I'm a little bit simpler to satisfy though, new clothes. :) I'm a happy girl. And...a trip to IKEA. Yeahhhh.

2 comments: