Sadly...this story is about me. I am a Stalker-Wife. Haha.
My Mom is probably going to laugh until she can laugh no more after she reads this, because I uncontrollably do what I teased her about doing for so many years....Worry. I am a worry wart. Especially when Robby rides his motorcycle to work, and doesn't come home until late at night...
So on a particular night last week, he was closing, and at 9:30 he was STILL at work. Ugh. Then I sent him a text later asking if he was on his way...no response...no response...no response...until 11:00 starts rolling around...and I am REALLY starting to get a little stressed about it. Text again no answer. Call like 5 times. No Answer. So now I'm starting to think that he got in an accident and is lying dead on the freeway somewhere....these are the kind of thoughts that inhabit my mind when it is left to run free. This is where I start to get a little crazy. So I hop in my car, just cruising down the route he would usually take on his way home...hoping I would see him...Nope. Get to the freeway entrance, and I still haven't seen him on his motorcycle. So I decide to just camp out there by Rite Aid in the parking lot...Luckily, only a few minutes passed, and there he was! Yay! Except he saw me sitting there in my car at Rite Aid....and I felt like a total Stalker....yeah....Not my proudest moment.
If he would have been any longer, I seriously would have started cruising the freeway looking for a dead body!!! So thank you Mom. I have generously inherited your unceasing worry habit. :) Now I guess you can say, "I told you so".
I love this story it seriously cracks me up!!! Did he question you? How did you explain your story?
ReplyDeleteHaha. :) He could feel his phone vibrating while he was on his motorcycle and figured it was me calling him to find out where he was. So when he saw me at the house he was like....you are so crazy! I told him I was about ready to jump on the freeway and look for his remains! He knows I'm a crazy worrier. Haha. So he just laughed and called me a stalker. :)
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at this post because I am the exact same way. It's like I watch too many dateline/ 20/20 shows that I just know the worst has happened. Shouldn't these husbands know they should call us every 5 minutes to give us an update on their where-abouts!? :)
ReplyDelete