I'm not sure I've mentioned it, but we live right across the street from the city building, which happens to have a bell tower. On non-holidays, it just rings each hour with one chime per time of day. As a normal bell tower should, and is already annoying on it's own. But on holidays, it gets extra special and plays a holiday infused theme song every hour.
Beginning at 8 a.m..
Even on Veterans Day.
We got a fun-filled day of the same three patriotic songs over and OVER. We shall see what future holidays bring.
Anyway. Christmas. It was good. :) We decided to stay home this year because our Little C had a low-grade fever the two previous days. She is all better now. I'm not really sure what it was, but I'm glad she's not sick! We got to see most all of our family during the Christmas break.
I've never really realized it until now, but I look a lot like my Dad! On the days that I am lacking the will-power to put on any sort of make-up or do my hair, Robby has said, "Ok...you look just like your Dad, and it's kind of creepy." I now know there is some validity to this statement. LOL. See the below picture.
We have the same nose. And eyes. Crazy right?? Well, it's a revelation to me anyway. My sibs, def take after my mom. :)
On to the pictures. Here are a few of my favorite Christmas pictures this year.
My Little C loves her books! I LOVE HER!!
Our little fam on Christmas. :) We even got brother Winston in the pic.
Robby was genuinely surprised this year! This NEVER happens. Mostly because we can't manage keep secrets from each other.
My Mom and Little C.
Even Winston got spoiled this year. He loves his fox toy. Well, anything soft really.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
Bring on the New Year!






I liked the pictures and what you wrote.
ReplyDeleteMiss you & Love you,
Mom