A couple days ago, I was sitting at my desk, as usual, when (we'll call him Potty-Man) came in to visit. Potty-man needed to talk to one of our estimators. So in the process of waiting for our estimator to come upstairs, he started to chat with me...Which could also be interpreted as flirting...Can you believe that while working for a construction company, I actually manage to get hit on by men of all sorts? Hard to believe right? ;)
Anyway, after he nonchalantly asked me my name (because in order to sell is Potty service...he needs to know who the girl at the front desk is) he left...for two seconds, and upon his return he brought me this:
A miniature portable restroom (what I like to call a 'crapper') stress toy....hahahahaha.Charming right?
I'm thinking that I should bat my eye lashes at these guys more often...maybe I can get more free stuff! :)
HA HA thats great stef! I want a stress reliever crapper:)
ReplyDelete