A couple of weeks ago, Robby and I got to hang out with his sister and her husband, Catie and Chris. We spent most of the day up at the Gateway Mall, and shopped our little hearts out. Haha. Those boys didn't even complain once! Well...Robby complained about his knees hurting after a while....but that doesn't count...he's just not used to being a shopper. I think they may have actually enjoyed it. I am in awe....Personally I know that Robby hates going shopping, unless it is something with a motor, or an accessory for something with a motor.
After the Gateway, Chris and Cate invited us to go to the Grizzlies game with them that evening. So we had a little bit of time to kill, and we headed over to Liberty Park. Sadly the water was all gone...but we had fun none-the-less. On our Liberty Park adventure, we hiked a little hill, the boys slid down the icy side, and then chased after us with snowballs, we saw about every breed of dog known to man, a 70-year old man (at LEAST) rollerblading his heart out, and a few homeless people. During this time, Cate and I needed to go potty....which brings me to bathroom stop #1, the Liberty Park bathrooms, which were closed for the season.
It started to drizzle a bit so we headed back to the car to find another potty destination, which brings me to bathroom stop #2, a Tesoro gas station. Upon going inside, looking around aimlessly, then asking the clerk where the bathrooms were located, we discovered they were outside, and we needed a key, which was with whomever was using the potty at that moment. So Catie and I waited for a little while...and no one was coming out...after a little while longer, we decided we weren't too sure we wanted to follow whomever was sitting in the potty. So on to our final bathroom destination, #3, which was a 7-Eleven, at which time, I didn't even care, I just needed to pee! Luckily the bathroom was located inside, however....after I got in there I realized that this bathroom had probably not been cleaned for about a week! There was crustified pee on the seat, on the lid, and on the back part of the toilet....not to mention other things inside the toilet as well....there were no toilet seat covers, and it smelled. So....what is a girl to do? I hovered...and washed my hands like crazy! Sickness..
We also took a tops at the Church History Museum. Hence the picture of me standing in front of the pulpit....haha.
After our bathroom adventures, and the Church History Museum, we headed over to the E-Center to watch the Grizzlies play. I have never been to a hockey game before, so it was interesting...to say the least! I think that hockey has to be the only sport where you won't get in trouble for fist-fighting with someone in the middle of a game. It was great! It's amazing how easily you can read lips through glass...especially the naughty words...haha.
We had a blast with Catie and Chris, and I will be looking forward to when their house is finished so Catie and I can have our Cricut party! YAY! We love you guys! Thanks for everything!
That pulpit picture is my favorite! It's so funny that Rob got ya right when you had your hands in the air like you were giving a talk !!! :) WE had a bunch of fun too and hopefully my first floor will be done in a week or two!!! The basement won't be for a while, but we can cricut up stairs and bring a bed in for ya to sleep in the computer room.... :)
ReplyDelete