Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who will Have Mercy on your Soul?

Sam and Dean Winchester, that's who.

Whitney convinced me that I need to watch the t.v. show Supernatural. So, I have been catching up on the last 4 seasons since last Saturday. I am currently at the end of Season 2. I have much more to catch up on!

Obsessed. Completely.

I've been watching episodes literally everyday, and at this point, this show is all that I eat, sleep, and dream. It is AWESOME! I've even got Robby into it. He watches faithfully with me every night. :)

I would be very interested to know, how and when obsession begins, and why. So if anyone knows...lol. But can you really blame me?

Who wouldn't want to watch these two endlessly for an entire week? I'm not going to lie, I don't mind it at all!
Ghosts, Demons, Guns, Blood,Cars, eye candy...who needs more?

I think I may need to check myself in to Supernaturalists Anonymous...or create it. If you would like to join in on the fun, I would recommend starting with Season 1. There is a lot more to it than just kicking demon butt and taking names. :) Fantastical.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to see if Whit will borrow me her seasons. I watched some with her a while back and it WAS good but gave me nightmares LOL I'm kind of a pansy!

    ReplyDelete