Wednesday, June 16, 2010

:(

**UPDATE**
 Ohhhh, I love you guys. :) You make me so happy!!! Thanks for all of the new entires and comments on the Run-On blog!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think that I have ever felt like so much of a LOSER, in my entire life.

Trust me, I've had some moments.

I would like to think that this blog, is somewhat successful. I have quite a few readers out there. However, my other blog, so creatively called Run-On, {At least I think so}, is not quite a hit as it would seem.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am hosting my very very first ever giveaway on my Run-On blog. Free stuff, for six people. FREEEEE. I posted the giveaway on Monday. Today is Wednesday. I have only had THREE entries! :( So far, all of those brave souls are going to win. One of them is even my sister, W. And I even had to tell her to do it.

I. Am. Sad.

I really don't understand why no one is signing up. The instructions are easy. Just leave a comment telling me what your favorite exercise activity is, or your favorite place to run, and a way for me to identify you if you win. Pretty easy, right?

Or am I wrong? Is this too confusing? I'm really befuddled about this, and I can't stop stewing over it! Who doesn't want to win free stuff! Honestly, I know it's not the coolest thing on earth. But really? This is my very first giveaway, I really don't have the resources at this point in my blogging career to be giving away big screen T.V.'s.. I'm SO disappointed so far. I know that I don't have a very large following on my Run-On blog, but I thought after posting about my giveaway on Facebook like four times, and a post on this blog, that I would have gotten at least six people to actually win all of the items! :(

So someone please tell me why??? Am I really the biggest blogger loser on the planet? Or am I just not going about this in the right way? I thought my readers would be excited about my giveaway, including all of you crazy cats.

If there was an entry in the dictionary for Blogger Lame-ness, my picture would be there.... And you could all laugh and point...And kick a little dirt at me.

If, by chance, you do want to check out my running blog. And enter to win free stuff. Go HERE.

I think it's kind of fun...and creative...and I've put a lot of work into it...and you would all get to sample the same dry and sarcastic sense of humor that I so eagerly display on this blog. Plus, I have a co-writer, which makes it even MORE intriguing. Right?

4 comments:

  1. haha Sorry I didn't immediately sign up for your give away. I never win... So that is my excuse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend!!! :) It made my day to see a new comment on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I didn't sign up because a) I don't exercise. I sit. A lot. Actually, that's slightly a lie since I am taking a belly dancing class, but I sort of don't count that as exercise. And because I don't exercise, I don't have a favorite PLACE to exercise.

    Yeah, I'm the lame one. Not you. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh come now! Belly Dancing counts. :)

    ReplyDelete