I think you remember my post about Life on the Farm.
Now I'm going to tell you a bit about the Dogs on the Farm.
On a good day, these dogs are pretty good.
But more likely than not, they are terrors!
One of them is a Boston Terrier, named Cooper. I think I may have posted about him in the past. The other is named Shotzi, and she is a Mini Schnauzer.
Shotzi, like most shnauzer's, is an incessant barker. Especially when left unattended, which happens periodically in the mornings when Rob and I are trying to sleep. It makes for a tough time getting sleep in the morning on some days.
Some days, these dogs do really bad things.
Like get into the garbage...
And drag it through the house...
And have accidents...
All of this happened in one day, and I was the one to come home and find it. I was a little angry. Ok, a lot angry. Who wants to come home to a giant dog mess on a Friday night?? Friday nights are for relaxing, and getting ready for the weekend, not picking up dog droppings, and gross garbage. Most of the time, I love these dogs. They are pretty well behaved. But, there are days, like these, that I want to give them all away. Dogs. Dogs, on the farm, to be exact. In other news, Robby and I have secured a place to live in Alpine! We are very excited to be on our own again, and even more excited to get settled. I feel like my life has been in disarray this past month. Because, well, it kind of has. I'm ready to start fresh, and begin a new chapter in our lives. Wow...that sounded tremendously rehearsed. But really, I'm ready to be on my own again. Just me and Robby. With no barking dogs, or neighing horses and goats, bawling cows, crowing roosters, or trains at 1 a.m., 3 a.m., and 5 a.m..Give me Suburbia. Quiet, peaceful Suburbia.Sorry all of the pictures are so dark. I took them with my phone.


I've always been afraid of dogs. Now you've rationally validating my reasoning for just not liking them :-). GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete