Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby in a Basket

We're not talking Moses either.

I took Little C out to hang up some laundry. {Yes, our dryer is still broken and we are too lazy to get it fixed. Plus it's hot now, and the clothes dry faster than our dryer could do it. Win-win.}

Anyway, the baby. She is just the cutest, and giggled the whole time she was in the basket.


Um. Yeah, kind of realy adorable. So much, that you get a very similar, almost as adorable, second shot.


Except this is the, "I-just-realized-you-have-the-camera-and-I-want-it" face.

This post would just not be complete without a cute baby collage.


Sleeping babies are the CUTEST. Love those chunky cheeks. :)

Things that Little C is up to:

-She is officially mobile. And she is everywhere. Nothing is safe.
-She things it's funny to spit her cereal in your face.
-She is very good at saying Dada. Still working on Mama...*sigh*
-She loves to hang upside down, and giggles uncontrollabley.
-She is SUCH a good sleeper. She goes to bed around the same time every night, and wakes up around the same time.
-I'm not sure if I mentioned this in my last update but she has her two bottom teeth. And she LOVES to wrinkle up her nose and stick her lips out, showing off her little teeth. Like this:



Sorry, it's a gritty phone picture. But she is just the cutest. :)

As far as myself and the Husband go. We haven't done too much lately. I ran in the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay, which you can find HERE. Lots of pictures. So go and check it out.

This weekend, I think we are planning to just take it easy, which is totally fine by me. I am ready for a break!

1 comment: