Monday, April 12, 2010

The Secret of NIMH


Does anyone else remember this movie? I sure do. Sorry for the crummy pic. I know it's pretty terrible, but it's all I could find.

Robby and I decided we would watch this little treasure on Hulu last night. After all, it has been over 15 years since either of us have watched it. The whole time, Robby said, "This movie makes me feel so old!" It's true though...this movie is so old school, and it does kind of date us. We had an internet failure in the middle of it, but Robby was able to get it started back up again later in the evening, but I was ready for nigh' nigh'. So he watched the rest of it on his own. I questioned him about it this morning, because I couldn't remember how the rest of it played out. His response was, "Yeah, it's kind of violent and strange. Rats fight with each other and a couple die. It reminds me of the Lord of the Rings but with mice and rats." I laughed. A lot. There is a reason I married him, and it's not just because he is nice to look at. {Although....that may be part of it :)}

I think that if you ever watched this movie when you were younger, you should watch it again now. It's interesting to watch old movies, and realize that you really had no idea what the fuzz was really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment