I hate these kinds of posts. But, I have to explain my absence from this portion of the blogging world.
If you follow my other blogs, Craftiness is Key, and Run-On!, I think you'll understand why there haven't been any magnificent tid-bits of news on this blog.
I've been a crafting, homework-doing, blogging (other than this one), nesting, homemaking, maniac.
I'm sure it's all of my crazy hormones, but I feel the need to have a lot of projects. It's something I generally do anyway, but it may be a bit more extreme as of late. I make lists in my mind...which doesn't always work out because I can't seem to even remember if I've gone to the bathroom or not. (Slight exaggeration, but you get it. I might as well have Alzheimer's.)
I will try to keep this blog more up to date, but as my life almost indefinitely revolves around making crafts, blogging elsewhere, doing homework, and preparing for baby at this moment, I can't really promise a lot.
Sorry for such a lame blog post. But really, that's my life in a nutshell over the last week.
As for the spiders...I think they may be slowly going away. Oh, we did find another cat spider on our shed. Lovely. Our place seems to be a popular nesting ground for cat spiders. Sickness. Oh well, winter is around the corner, and they'll just die anyway. Did I mention Robby has started teasing me about my spider fear? Such a punk. He'll casually swipe at my arm or something and say, "Oh you just had a spider on you." I'm such a gullible idiot when it comes to spiders, that I actually believe him. *Sigh*
Happy Monday.
OH. P.S. TWO WEEKS!!!!
Hey Stef, we are so excited for you to have your little one!! We can't wait to have another addition to the family. Please tell Rob to let us know when she is born! Talk to you later.
ReplyDelete