Well.
I got a pretty good response for the E-Book Club idea. There are enough people interested that I have moved forward with it.
I have officially created a Facebook page for the E-Book Club. It is called A Novel Idea. How creative right? I know. Thanks. ;)
Ok, I'm really not that conceited. But I am sort of proud of it at the same time.
So you can go directly to it HERE. (I don't think you need to have a FB account to view it...but I could be wrong. Let me know if you have any problems) Or, you can log in to your Facebook account, and search for A Novel Idea in your search bar. It should pull it up. Should. Who knows...I actually haven't tried it.
Chances are, if you are one of my FB friends that I've already sent you an invite. So look for it. :D
I haven't officially started-started the E-Book Club. Like, posted readings or anything. I'm waiting until we get a few fans on that page. You know, get all of the passengers on board. So as soon as 10 people become fans of that page, I will probably get some readings up.
Anyway. So that's that.
Very excited. :D
thanks you're the best!
ReplyDeleteStef, I don't have facebook and it won't let me view without signing up. I have considered getting facebook but I highly doubt I will. I have my weird reasons....but I just wanted you to know so that you don't think I flaked out on you or something.
ReplyDelete