Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2...and I actually have other things to post.

So maybe I'll actually get around to that later.

Hopefully.

Day 2 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge.

**A picture of the person I have been closest with the longest.**

This is a tough one for me. There are like three people who make this list. I can't pick just one, and I won't pick just one, because they are all very important to me. So I will start with the first:

Mr. Husband. I know. It's cheesy. But not only am I married to this guy, but we are BFF's. He's not afraid to tell me how it is, and set me straight. I love that about him.


Next is definitely my Sibs. Somehow, after a ridiculous amount of grueling hours in the car en route to family vacations, we still like each other. Amazing, right? We have been through a lot together, and we are better people for it. I don't think I look like I belong to my family. N & W totally have a resemblance of each other...but me. Not so much. What do you think?

Mmmmk! Hopefully I will be able to get some St. George vacation re-cap up in here. Pray for me.




1 comment: