Need to tell me your NO FAIL Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes.
If you have detailed instructions that would be helpful, because ever single batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies I have ever made has FAILED. I'm thinking it has something to do with the butter...
So please...help me.
You would also be helping Husband. He thinks my cookies are pretty sad and pathetic, and questions them constantly.
Stef I was a pretty pathetic cookie maker as well. Until I followed the recipe EXACTLY off of the back of the Nestle Toll House choc chip bag. That seriously is THE best recipe EVER! My trick with the butter is to NEVER melt it. I soften it, usually just leave it out for a couple of hours and it is way soft. Then Wala! yummy cookie dough! then I watch it throughout the cooking process. My oven is kinda old so it takes a little longer. But, you'll figure it out! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteOk, I have to tell you. I have a fabulous recipe, but when I make it, they turn out so-so. However, the last time Levi wanted cookies, I stayed in the kitchen to do dishes and just walked him through the recipe. Truth? They were the best batch of cookies to come outta this kitchen since we moved in. Make him cook 'em. Then see if it still sucks. And then move on.
ReplyDelete