Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD


Courtesy of Darci....

1. Where is your cell phone? Here

2. Where is your significant other? P.G.

3. Your hair color? Blonde

4. Your mother? Loving

5. Your father? Tease...Love you dad. :)

6. Your favorite thing? Treats (of any kind, take note :) )

7. Your dream last night? Cats....I'm so weird....

8. Your dream/goal? finish school....sorry has to be two words.

9. The room you're in? office

10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family

13. Where were you last night? School/home

14. What you're not? Sleepy..YAY!

15. One of your wish-list items? Nintedo DS.....

16. Where you grew up? Nephi

17. The last thing you ate? Apples

18. What are you wearing? Clothes

19. Your TV? Need-a-new-one....that is one word....

20.Your pet? Bodie

21. Your computer? New!

22. Your mood? Happy

23. Missing someone? Fam

24. Your car? Jeep

25. Something you're not wearing? Jewelry

26. Favorite store? Forever21

27. Your summer? Short

28. Love someone? YEP!

29. Your favorite color? None

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Unrecent...pretty sure that is not a word...but I couldn't think of anything else!

I award the following people with the "I love your blog award" and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions with one word answers. CATIE LYNLEY JACEY

No comments:

Post a Comment