Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well at Least We're Good at Something


As I mentioned before, Robby was out of town last weekend hunting. So I volunteered to help my Dad and Lori move some of their stuff into the new house. They had already gotten a pretty good chuck in, but there was actually a lot more that needed to come. Whitney was gone taking her ACT so it was just Dad, Lori, and I to begin with. Here are some pics of a few of the events.



As you can see, Whitney was extremely excited! Isn't she just brimming with enthusiasm? Haha.....I love you. Anyway, Lori's daughters Lyndsie and Lacie came to help us out a little while later, which I am extremely grateful for!


This picture needs to go down in the history books! My dad voluntarily SMILED for a picture! I think that he has become a professional at taking down and putting together wooden beds. After all, he's only had to help move mine, like three times. :)



Me and Dad


2 comments:

  1. love the pics!! i miss spending summers together. i thought of us and Dee-Boo-Nat the other day. man we sure had some fun!! love u stef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Stef. I really like that pic of you and your dad. So cute!

    ReplyDelete