Wednesday, October 22, 2008

UEA Weekend

First off...What happened to the long weekend?? It was over in what seemed like two seconds.

As always, the majority of my time-off was spent catching up on homework. BORING.

Once again, Robby headed off to go hunting, while I held down the fort. (No bears this time) Rob and the rest of the gang hiked their bums off and scouted for deer. Dad Davis, Chris, and Bill, (all are my in-laws), have already headed back out to continue the hunt. Robby has been somewhat lingering. I am not complaining though.......being home alone is not my preference.

I made plans with Catie (my sister-in-law) to do a bit of scrapbooking. Mom Davis took care of us and picked up some pizza, and even had some scones for us. She definitely knows the way to my heart! I have gotten sooooo far behind in my scrapbooking. I got almost all of my pictures done. However, there is a lot more sitting on the computer that need to be developed, about 18 years worth of pictures courtesy of my mom, and Robby's wrestling pics. I'm buried! I used my Cricket for the first time, and it worked out GREAT! I don't think I can ever go back! I will post some pictures of my creations later. :)

After our scrapbooking fest, myself, Catie, and Mom Davis, made plans to attend "Witches Night Out" at Gardner Village. Gardner Village in it's self is a giant craft fest. Everything was decorated Halloween-like, and on top of that, a large majority of people were dressed in their ghouliest witch outfits. It was a lot of fun! However, my only complaint is, there were a TON of people, and trying to fit 15 people in a tiny shop is less than comfortable! I wish I had my camera. There were so many cute decorations. There will always be next year!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I had my camera, but I didn't take any pictures! I'm super bad about that! I really need to start taking some! Ya should have piped up! I would've taken a whole bunch for ya if you wanted me to... :) I would help in me trying to get back into picture mode.
    P.s. I think Chris is going to get me a Cricut for christmas! You should councel him in where to find the good deals on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so awesome! They are so much fun. I would just look on EBAY. It's pretty easy to find a deal. You just have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete