I'm back. I've had Internet at my casa since....Monday? Yeah. Monday. As in, not today...but last week. I have been meaning to post since I have gotten that precious Internet, but....I've been kinda lazy. It's SO much easier just to not post. No effort required. No thought. But, I know my blogging friends have probably been checking this here blog every now and again, and thinking, "Geez Stefanie...Slacker??". And yes, I will admit, I have been a blogging slacker.
So. I am sitting her. Blogging. Extremely tired.(<---I think it's a pregnancy thing. I've been SUPER tired the past few days.) Eating a piece of Tres Leches Cake from Cafe Rio. {Which, by the way, is HEAVENLY}
All things moving related:
We are moved. To Alpine, UT. Still have a few loose ends to tie up at the in-laws, namely food storage. UGH. Much of the food storage that is left there happens to be wheat. Many, many, #10 cans of Red Winter Wheat.
Our Payson house is officially sold. We signed the closing documents on 07/28/2010. As of that day, I am no longer the owner of 1412 S 100 E. *Sigh* It's bittersweet. It was my house for almost 5 years, and it's been very strange to think that it no longer belongs to me. Even though we haven't lived in that house since the end of May. Still strange. It's strange to get off work and jump on the freeway going northbound, instead of southbound.
Moving while pregnant is pretty crappy. Especially when I have this belly poking out. However, I am happy to report that I only had one emotional break-down. I believe it was around Day 3 of our move (Yes it took us a few days to move, because we started moving in the middle of the week) I got very frustrated. My frustration came from lack of organization. I'm very picky about how things are organized, and how they "look". Moving into a space that is about 1/2 the size of what you were previously in, makes it that much more difficult. So I bawled because I couldn't figure out where to put all of my things. Robby was somewhat baffled by my episode. He looked at me like, "really?". He doesn't have much sympathy for me when I'm being a baby. And, I was. Later that day he decided we should go to dinner, and said, "Are you done being an emotional pregnant lady for the day?" I think he was worried I was going to start bawling at dinner or something. ;) How embarrassing would that be?
I am now...29 weeks, which means I have a little over 10 weeks to go. EEP. That's kind of scary. Not much longer...Don't get me wrong though, I am very excited. I'm actually ready to have her here now, because I can't imagine how I'm going to fit this baby inside me. Seriously...My belly button is pretty stretched out, and I'm a little worried for it. I have an outtie. I'm just not sure how my little outtie is going to handle anymore stretching.
I think that Robby and I have finally settled on a first name, which will be Kambrie, but the middle name just isn't coming along so well. Rob and I actually decided we liked the name when we were searching for a place to live. We drove by a housing complex called Chambarie, I thought it was pronounced KAM-BA-RAY. I said, "Hey, Kambrie, that would be a cute name." I really didn't think Rob would like it until he said, "Hey, I really like that." And then again later, "Yeah, I really like that name." So it has stuck. Oh and side note, Chambarie is not actually pronounced KAM-BA-RAY, is something like SHOM-BA-RAY. We were way off...but we got a name for our baby out of it. :) Middle Name. I will keep you updated on that....this baby may not have a middle name until the day she is born at this rate.
Also. My sisters are throwing me a baby shower on August 28th from 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.. It will be an open house, so if you would like to stop by leave a comment with your address, and I can send you an invite with the rest of the info.
This is going to be a short section....we've been moving, and settling, and organizing. Not fun. We did manage to take a break to go to the Days of 47' Rodeo with my Mom and Steve for Pioneer Day. It was very different going to an indoor rodeo. New experience. But it was still good. We also took a break a couple weeks ago to drive up the Alpine Loop, and took Winston with us. We stopped at Bridal Veil falls on the way back down Provo Canyon, so we could let Winnie stretch his legs, and maybe play in the water a bit. He wasn't quite sure about the water, but did jump in a few times. Speaking of our Winston puppy, he's getting HUGE. He is only 11 weeks now, and is not a really a cute cuddly puppy anymore. He's turning into a teenager.
I had a bad bad episode with Winston last weekend. I had to take him to the vet to get his shots on a Saturday morning. I decided to take Robby's car so that I didn't get Winston's white hair all over in my black upholstered car. Winston and I jumped into the car, and I noticed that Robby's wallet was still in there. Thinking he may need it while we were gone, I grabbed it, quickly jumped out of the car, took it into the house, and came right back out. I went to open the door of the car, where Winston was perched waiting to patiently for me, and it wouldn't open....I looked down at the door lock, and surely, it was locked. Winston had pushed down the door locks while I was in the house for a mere 10 seconds, and locked himself in the car!!! All of our spare keys are in a box, which was not at our house. So I called 911. Apparently, Alpine City Police do not have to necessary tools to unlock car doors. So said the dispatcher. I think they are liar-faces. I think they just didn't want to send an officer to open the door of a car for a dog, which infuriates me because he may not be a human, but he is MY baby and a living and breathing animal. Anyway, I woke Rob up and we were able to pry the door open just enough to get a wire hanger down to open the door. Puppy saved, no thanks to Alpine City Police.
Anyway. I have a few pictures which I may add later. If I remember to...AND I DID! I even made you a collage. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment