That I have probably mentioned a hundered times on THIS blog.
But, I am also an author on a different blog called Run-ON. It's about running, walking, other forms of exercise, and what not. Probably more of the "what-not" than anything else. ;)
I am hosting another giveaway on that blog. YES! Another one! Hooray! So, if you didn't enter in the last giveaway, enter in this one! Check it out HERE.
Also, just a plug for that OTHER little blog of mine. If you like this blog, you'll likely enjoy that one also. (Although I'm not sure why anyone likes either of my blogs...I tend to be super sarcastic, and I don't always know if anyone gets my jokes of not...I try, I try) Even if you don't like to run. I tell a lot of random stories on it, that I don't share on this one. I also have THREE new features on that blog, Monday Music Share, Tuesday Tip Day, and my fav, Friday Foodies. So don't miss out! ;)
Since you all love me so much, and this blog is such major hit. Call me Mrs. Popular.
I really don't mean that...I know better, and you should know better too. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment